WEEK OF PRAYER #27: THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS CHRIST
I am always totally surprised and blessed how things come together and happen before me with all my studies. To my surprise, I’ve been given another week to review this, and I keep adding bible verses, phrases and experiences. I love the surprises reflected throughout my life and I’m always filled with wonder since everything is connected "experiencing Jesus's Life" to know Life is Eternal! It’s always moving more into a place of power and clarity. I see the Grace of God everywhere in my life and experiences. Like now sitting on my bed ready to read and write through this next SEEL lesson. I noticed bike grease on my leg from my ride this morning, and decide to take a shower.
Of course, then I feel TOTALLY blessed to get up and shower. Now back again I’m ready to rest, write, and love Jesus all clean and pretty ready for bed! WOW!?!? Such simple things become so awesome to share with Jesus.
As I step back now to savor this moment, as "Dr.A" would say; “really savor it,” and I realize the real power and focus that has brought this new knowledge and experience to me of getting into the Bible and learning how to pray DAILY! . . . Including Fr. Mike’s Day 146 hearing about Solomon. I mean the Joy and complete surprise is beyond reason. I have NEVER done this before, to be very clear and focused on something JUST FOR ME. I mean, something for me and Jesus, as a priority over family and friends, over everything. Even further, I see the same story in the SEEL book speaking about my Welcome Witness to the Saint Raphael's people, where the last Line in this first page of the SEEL Lesson “the People of St Raphaels Welcomed” ((welcome comes up more below)) . . . So YES I know I belong to https://www.st-raphaels.com/ here with three Saints including https://stpaulstpete.com/ which I also visit next door to my "House-House," all here in https://www.stpete.org/ !
Of course, now I reread these SEEL exercises pasted here where I started highlighting the joys in God’s Gifts to us all. Yes the yellow highlight, and red perfect hearts; then added the purple and blue “love” lines as I FEEL more deeply and SEE these ideas in Joy in another reading! Family of Saint Mary, Saint Joseph, and Jesus modeled after Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Yes, more surprises in Joyful Love as I’m here again with a new keyboard! I really have a deep personal intimacy with "joy." It's really just part of who I am, as it's really hard to get me upset, and for the most part most everything makes me smile, even when things fall apart or seem to go wrong, I always find the goodness and Joy in it.DAY 1 Read John 20:1-10 (the disciples find the empty tomb). Imagine finding the empty tomb with the disciples. What has happened now as I pray and draw in with these lights of love. I’m so blessed as the sunrise just started, so it’s time for me to go and I finally find this love with you again!!! ((yes, I just highlighted this next Bible Verse marked up below, deep in the JOY of “thank you,” where every tool worked perfectly in IOS, and then I dropped my iPad on the floor and raced to get on my bike for the sunrise)). It's really so remarkable for me to see and read so much love and beauty all around me constantly reading, learning, biking, gardening, so clear and poignant in front of me, consistently acting in Union with God’s Will 🙏🥰
This reading hit home again! Of course Mary was there. It feels like she’s been through death before. Seven demons in her when she met Jesus, so she likely had multiple experiences with death. So she knows He’s not gone, can’t be dead, something else?!? Now each day with SEEL, I see these readings MELDED BEAUTIFULLY into my immediate experience from multiple directions . . . Mass, Podcasts, emails, readings: all in Jesus with God's Love!
The power of this experience reviewing these verses and feeling the Disciples each LOOKING to see only Linen and “He’s away”, , , believing in His rising from the dead to bring us home to God.
Like now typing, I hear Fr Mike and the Catholic Catechism in a year podcast played on the SpiritFm Radio, where he’s on CCC: 473 “But at the same time, this truly human knowledge of God's Son expressed the divine life of his person. The human nature of God's Son, not by itself but by its union with the Word, knew and showed forth in itself everything that pertains to God." Such is first of all the case with the intimate and immediate knowledge that the Son of God made man has of his Father. The Son in his human knowledge also showed the divine penetration he had into the secret thoughts of human hearts. CCC: 474 By its union to the divine wisdom in the person of the Word incarnate, Christ enjoyed in his human knowledge the fullness of understanding of the eternal plans he had come to reveal. What he admitted to not knowing in this area, he elsewhere declared himself not sent to reveal he escaped death, beat satan and linked us home to God.
I just need to laugh now seeing this next image that I posted here above. Like suddenly knowing and seeing God’s plans opened and revealed to all. Like of course, Mary knew everything. When we ask specifically for God to reveal his plans and perspective it does bring confidence and knowing. And the Faith and Trust from our Hearts is required for us to step forward from there.Each little letter you place now before you can bring about so much more than ever before. Another level of love where a deeper stronger clearer experience of shared faith is truly expressed here for all to find. A deeper experience with God walking in faith doing the time in gratitude, thanksgiving. praise and worship.









No comments:
Post a Comment