Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Routines always with Testimonies

Within a week I had a strong focused schedule, prayer, exercise, bike, yoga, mass, and class. It was a busy morning, but it was effective in getting me centered in spirit and my own health again. Now, essentially focused on Jesus from 4am to 9am. I guess it was more often 3:30am or earlier to get my coffee and fruit before the first call on the prayerline. Then I’ve realized these phone calls were very powerful testimonies for Jesus. Anyone who calls at this time, in the middle of the night, is stressing-out about something, can’t sleep, or is simply, as directed by Jesus, trying to reach me very specifically.

I've told the story before about when everything crashed in Tampa. I sold my Seminole Heights house and was staying in my dad's empty Land 'o Lakes house, while he was buzzing across the country in his RV. I wasn't sure what I was doing and started to exercise regularly. I remember how excited I was to be doing sit-ups and push-ups everyday. My dad said it was required in High School. Yes, but if they got me to do it once they were lucky, doing it everyday might have happened two days in a row, but never a full week for me. It was really powerful for the weeks of doing the same exercise everyday. My dad told me about the weights he used under his bed, when I first spoke to him. So I did more, included weights, bike rides and even swimming laps in the pool.

Yes, Lent got me back into this important exercise routine and I always knew it was critical for me. I also have found that I wrote in my journal again with Lent. Saying how Lent was about Jesus teaching me to just "Be Flow." I would get into very strong testimonies for Jesus each morning with the Prayerline. Then I also realized how important it was for me to write here in the blogs. It's almost like the world stopping with Covid wasn't enough to get me focused, I needed to have more trauma and stress to get me focused.

Yes Testimonies, as a 4am call for a prayer would usually be people who are in the middle of some serious struggles. I do get calls from California, which is still in the middle of the night for them. I have received calls from Africa, New Zealand and Australia where it's their afternoon. Even those have always been people going through major challenges. I am always deep in discussion and helping people find their Source and Love in Jesus, always being lead back to the same places.

After Mass I even have stayed for the Rosary. Wow, not done that since I was a freshman in college. I cried doing it again, remembering doing it, or not doing it for so long. I don't think I ever did it with Ely or Joyce: my mom and second mom. I am sure they both have done it before, so I wonder if we did together as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How could I love you more

.   I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you so much for all you do, share, and express for us to return to your love. I opene...