Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Fixing a Broken World

It was only the beginning of the second week of Lent when Father Kevin brought my morning prayers to this exact focus and clarity with such strength and insight: EACH ONE TEACH ONE… was part of his sermon today.

When I find and open this again, I remember how my focus now is always about Jesus. I can move and share in such power and focus staying in this Joy and Love with Jesus. Each day people make it easier and easier for me to step into higher places of God's presence. I realize that this is my world, where I am creating more with Jesus, and everyone is helping me.

When Father Kevin presented his mass, I realized how important it was for me to take off my shoes to “practice what I preach.” So I took off my shoes that moment. Then after Mass, I walked up to him to thank him for my latest realization. Standing next to him at the entrance, I told him how my own knowledge was about how sickness and diseases are all man made. When we return to the garden barefoot, we connected to the Earth's magnetism, which is necessary to regain our health, sharing in the "electric current" passing through our community.

I told Fr. Kevin how the magnetism of my heart connected to the Earth magnetism, so I could feel him that moment. We both looked down at my bare feet in front of him, and I said how being with him on the marble made it even easier for me to connect and feel him. And we both looked up at each other, and simultaneously saw everyone in the room looking directly at us. Making the truth and teaching at that moment more real and present for everyone in the room. This electricity was very present in the room illuminating everyone in God's Love.

As I read this and remember, what comes to mind is how I had written in my journal book that I needed to tell Father Kevin about my Mom's sermon. She always knew about the corruption of the machine, and how I was brought into this space to shift and change things. 

I've always been on the edge, pushing and changing things that I really never seemed to understand. Soon I discovered I really knew things at a level deeper than most people. My capacity of empathy with all aspects of nature around me, brought me access to levels of truth that very few can comprehend. Whether I had experience or not with something seemed irrelevant, since I was intimate with the true source data all the time instead.

Yes, I must do my Mom’s Church sermon at http://www.vandyke.org/ about real health and nutrition, as opposed to the sickness and disease promoted by all the commercial industries around us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

How could I love you more

.   I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you so much for all you do, share, and express for us to return to your love. I opene...