FWEEK OF PRAYER #31: GATHERING THE GRACES:
OK, a new week. Exploring all the key Graces and lessons that changed my life. Wow, that's really asking a lot. I've been having synchronicity and Godincident (coincident in the Spirit of God) followed by synchronicity and Godincident for many months now. And it's such a challenge to accept and move forward into all these things before me, when it’s almost constant Love and Grace from GOD!
Yes, I know I'm in God's Hands, where I know intimately the Peace, Love and Joy that He IS! I know I've been protected and guided all of my life. I see and recognize the power and focus more and more all the time. Everything I do, whether I want to; or fight for hours before I finally doing it anyway . . . always comes out beneficial: resulting in the Fruit of the Spirit. I'm always finding more peace and Love in everything, no matter what it is. Even my selfish arrogant delays and second guessing usually turns out to be better anyway.
I'm trying to be real and practical about my place and responsibility. Like caring for my yard and being responsible over my tools or whatever resources I have and works before me. . . Uhg, like this assignment and lessons today.
- How has my awareness of God's presence in my life grown or shifted?
Wow, this has blown up more every day. This morning in Mass, I was so filled with the Love and Joy of Jesus, I was literally vibrating in my seat. Several times I noticed I had lost touch with the Church and the Mass. I was deep into the Feelings of this Heart Energy pumping up through me in my Breath, and I didn’t notice people sitting or standing. Yes, the sun in my face again. . . like the odd corner of the stained glass windows always reflect the full sun straight into my face! Then the breath gets very strong and I feel so much coming up inside of me. I noticed this starts on my bike, and as soon as I start moving the breath gets so clear and strong. If I hear a bird, I’ll start chirping and singing out to them “hello, hello, hello from my heart.” I’ve also noticed that the chirp sounds I make will vary based on what I hear. I’m instinctively repeating the sounds almost immediately.
I guess, that was one of the first things I noticed with the Exodus 90 group. We did the consecration to Saint Mary, and I recognized her voice and realized I had spoken with her constantly in the woods as a child. I’m not even sure if I thought I was speaking to Mother Nature, or to the trees, or something else. But it was so obvious that I already deeply knew Saint Mary so very well, it was like old friends coming together again in this experience with Exodus 90. I realize now that this is one of those spontaneous realizations I will just SHARE at the moment. And I wonder if this was what Fr. Curtis was mad about hearing such gossip about me getting lost rambling down some rabbithole.
With SEEL as well, it’s gotten very obvious that I have a constant conversation with the Trinity and ongoing experience that is simply unending. I mean several times, Jesus came through that moment online to me to share another trip into a rabbithole even on ZOOM for all to see and hear.
That active experience of Prayers Insistently is really just my present life experience, and it became more and more obvious to me as I went through this course. I mean, I never seem to stop this constant ongoing conversations. I really never understood what it was or what I was doing, or that it was something unique, private and personal to
just me!?!?. Each moment I’m challenged to move on and do more and more. Like the Prayerline this morning, someone told me they were instructed to give everything away and go out with only a bag to be homeless. So after the prayers and doing the “Renounce and Command” Lessons, I told him it was important to ask for the Name of
Jesus Christ. Knowing and hearing the name of God can only come through the Trinity: God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit of Angels and Saints. I told him satan was always in deceptions and could pretend to be any voice at any time, BUT ONLY GOD could reply with the Name of “Jesus Christ!”
This bible verse from Isaiah came through to me so strong. This was from the Fr. Mike readings, and it was so clear and strong like God Speaking directly to ME. Yes I felt how I was called as a Teacher or whatever, and I listened to this Day in the App over and over again. Day 212 in the ascensionpress.com Bible in a Year . . . Yes, Jesus is always doing what he needed to do to get me where I needed to be. And I know this already. How SEEL has been very clear and focused to get me right where I needed to be in My life and Spirit with GOD.
- What ways of praying were most meaningful or challenging for me?
I’ve found Prayer in all aspects of my life. I know Jesus and God in each experience and challenge before me. Every moment I’m pulled to know and experience the Love and Divinity. I know God’s guidance and symbols come to me in everything around me. Having grown up in the Woods, knowing Saint Mary deeply, brings me to see and Know God in all Nature and all Life around me. Having this Perspective of God, really means that I can see God in Everything. This means I’m always seeking God and Always seeking to understand the symbols and relationship I need to adopt and understand as He give me every moment.
Thus, the greatest challenge here is that I needed to recognize this Relationship with God more fully. Sure I’ve talked to the trees and birds and bunnies all my Life. AND NOW, this moment I realized how my family was always violent to me, so I learned from birth to AVOID PEOPLE! And my Mom tried to protect me and hide me from this violence. . . She taught me the Prayer of Saint Michael to protect myself and I realize it helped to block my own EMPATHY. I could feel people driving by in a car, deeply sense their Angels, pickup their hearts and minds. Wow, all this was blocked by Saint Michael spinning his Sward and Shield around me for DECADES!
Now as I’ve share the MOST powerful and meaningful
praying is with my Bike Ride, with stepping into a Church with Christ in my Heart. Each Corporal Prayer in mass brings deeper and stronger vibrations of Love and Joy. Anytime I share with another soul, animal, vegetable, or mineral while I’ve invited Christ into my Heart. I
know the challenge I have now is to
carry Christ in my Heart all the time.- How have I grown in knowledge and love of Christ?
Yes the Love and Knowledge of Christ is my life, Christ LOVE is growing into my Life Constantly. I know this is really endless. And I know that I can BE and DO anything in Christ. Wow, to consider what this means is really remarkable. One day riding my Bike into church, I had the sudden revelation that we had succeeded in saving 1000. I remember one experience online in ZOOM, where I remembered when Joni died and came to ask “if we made it.” I was knocked down on the steps and looked up at the pictures of her and her family on my wall.
“Yes, we made it” we saved the last city. She knew that’s what raised me in the hospital in 1980. She knew her hubby was convinced and dedicated to complete whatever we had started with God. She knew it was critically important for us to do these challenges before us. She just wanted the greater perspective from God, and came to me at the moment of death. . . As I’m sure she had all things confirmed stepping into her new life with God. It was a spontaneous expression where I fell into this rabbithole and spoke out the experience where I could remember more details and got a deeper understanding
Yes, satan is a lie, death is a lie, there is only Love. There is ONLY GOD. Truth can never contradict Truth. We all can choose to BE LOVE, and be with God in the Free act of Faith into this experience with God.
- Where have I experienced greater interior freedom?
There is ONLY Love.
There is ONLY GOD. There is ONLY Truth
And Truth can never contradict Truth.
We all can choose to BE LOVE, and this is the freedom and deeper truth I’ve come to know intimately in my life. And we all have a Cross to bear, moving forward into the love experience ONLY God Creates. Creates Freedom, Joy, Peace, Love deeper into the experience before us. This is really the greatest interior freedom. God is about doing the Right things at the right times. And this comes easy with His continued Guidance.
- Where is there still disorder or lack of interior freedom in my life?
Ok, I Lack the Love of a petite goddess to love and care for me again. There is ONLY GOD’s Love, and my only lack in freedom is to share more at church. Yes, and close female intimacy would be nice too. I actually cried the other day about being alone. Yes, I know Jesus and the Trinity is always with me walking in His Spirit. While truth is, personal interaction is necessary. Truth can never contradict Truth. And the Truth of my interactions socially is that i need to start sharing more of who i really am . . . And I guess evangelize, share the Love of Jesus. . . Ok, Lack in fear to heal people! Yes, Hug MORE!
Wow, I said it. We all can choose to BE LOVE TO HEAL PEOPLE.
Weee, that was fun. ;-D))) I love to share with people and that experience of healing in the hugs is always so wonderful.
- How do I most usually experience consolation and desolation?
Love. There is ONLY GOD. Truth can never contradict Truth. We all can choose to BE LOVE, it’s so cool to copy a phrase in the blog to get the layout and format right. Everything is always perfect. So repeating these phrases of love and truth are really ideal here and belong here. And I’ve edited and expanded the copied phrases before, while this time speaking of consolation is really acknowledging that I’m never in desolation. I can always be grateful and confident in the blessing and Loves of GOD!
Yes I still get stuck and frustrated at times too. But resolutions are always obvious and things end up better, stronger, more focused.
No comments:
Post a Comment