Please forgive me for note honoring this moment more deeply with you! DAY 1: Romans 8:14-27 (living in the Spirit). It is really so clear about my place here more than ever. Whenever I go back and read the work I’ve done here on this blog with SEEL, it gets stronger and stronger. Everything is very much in-sink and compliments my experience and work. I’m always feeling challenged and know my place is about trust, and being real!
Yes, it’s work for me to take the time and address and do all the things I can before me . . . I’m always listening and always moving forward with each action and each challenge.
Your impact is really a lot deeper than you know. You are surprised at the prayerline, where you speak to the same people again and again. But this isn’t just an odd chance. This is critical to the shifts that you are creating. Each step and each interaction is critical to the growth and change you are here for. EVEN NOW!
I can see how much I do and really never know what the impact is or where things shift. I do not judge it or question it, but simply allow what’s before me to be whatever it needs to be. Of course I try to guide people to do the same. To really Trust in Jesus and not judge the circumstances and efforts of satan to interfere and mess with us. But recognize each step is learning to get closer to God, and find the deeper meaning and insights we need to stay at peace and move forward in the Joy and Love of God.
I’m here with Leon at Three Daughters ordering my second beer. I know I’ve been led by God, and know how Jesus is my Brother, and how I can share in the Trinity as the Family that I know and love this experience so deeply. This has been my life, and I know it’s becoming more clear and stable all the time. Here by the Spirit of God to be joint-heirs in Christ Jesus, sharing a beer!
What are you feeling now?
I keep wanting to review this blog in more detail FROM THE BEGIN-NING to find whatever I need in this. Wow, so I went back and found the place where Dr A started with me. . . To “whom Much is given, Much is Expected”
Your comment there now wasn’t even close. You are beyond the billions now. And it’s certainly more than you expected or understood. But you can DO IT, and each step you take to make this experience as you know it needed to be. Again now doing what you are led to do, even if it’s really something that you NEVER do. Recognize most of your peers rely and survive only because of this beer and relaxing at the end of the day that you are lucky to do once a month. Yes, that is why You are here now.
Yes, I know I can, or WE CAN . . . And as I read this blog posting for Friday, September 29, 2023, I never noticed how it’s September 20, 2026 now . . . 3 years, minus 9 days . . . Course 3+9=12. . . 1+2=3 bringing us through to the twelve disciples and the Trinity again exactly where I belong . . .and I always see this synergy and always feel this relationship. It’s really my deepest Gift to share in the Perceptions of God . . . Wow, so much Power in these words . . . Like my LOVE; And I remember how I prayed how I wanted us all to survive, not just the few, but He created all of us, and we all have a place, so why not find a way for us all to survive?
Your impact is more clear to you now as you realize this is your work and your mission here before you to save the Earth. AS YOU ASKED TO. It was your deepest desire. And in your death bed, seeing your body alone in the hospital you KNEW you had to come back. YOU KNEW that if God gave you the opportunity to save everything then you could make it happen. You just needed the opportunity, and somehow you knew you could do it. And now again you are here changing everything. Because YOU KNOW you CAN!
I can deeply understand how my place is growing and more defined and stronger all the time. I literally just asked Leon about the owner who is now on the City Council . . . . Nothing surprises me, it’s really just beautiful how Jesus makes things grow and shift all the time . .
Yes this is still about your impact, as your call was a bit more extreme and powerful than most. You came here with us before you recognized how important your call was. And still this power and focus you keep as your own personal responsibility, and really do not share as much as you can. Countless people have written books and published stories to get rich and famous from the same experience that you had. And still to this day you accept the minimum and strive to be happy and comfortable alone and without.
I know it’s better to just be at ease, and not seek more. There is always more for me to do already, so to ask for more seems crazy, as I can only do so much . . .
DAY 2 Read Romans 8:28-39 (a hymn to God's glory; nothing can separate us from the love of God in Christ). Wow so more comes close to home for me. Of Course, Christ is with me all the time. And for me to know and accept it, is really about the Honor and Glory of God. It’s always about me understanding the next steps and to be slow and clear about what it is that You have set before me. I’m always wondering what could possibly be next, but I’m always ready for anything and accept the challenges before me. And Really know it’s always the best thing I could think about and certainly not anything knew, but just where I belong.
All things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His Purpose . . . he did predestinate to be conformed to the image of His Son . . . he is glorified.
DAY 3: Psalm 63:1-8 ("I will bless you as long as I live"). Now this psalm is wonderful and clear for me, it's even really about how I am feeling right now. I know I've been sent here, and I know I am ready for whatever it is that you have prepared me for. I know this is my place and time, just like I know I have all that I could need for whatever is before me.
Yes I really LONG FOR YOU Jesus. I’m always working and pushing to learn and do whatever it is that I must do before me. And I know this is critical and know it’s exactly where I need to be moving forward.
Blessed be my son, you will be glorified as you step into all that is before you. It’s nothing new or beyond you. It’s the tasks and places you have created and each is waiting for you and your action as noted.
I can’t imagine what that really means nor do I know what could be next or what I am getting prepared for. I'm still Sorta tired and frustrated about all that I need to do. I am always so grateful to be able to ready and study My Bible and all that you set before me, and I know it really means I am ready for whatever is next. Course I'm tired still and just what to sleep and I know Your right hand holds me up !
DAY 4: Ephesians 1:15-23 (the power and hope Christ offers believers) Ok I try to stay in trust and focus as I know Christ is with me, ALWAYS with me every day!
You will be glorified my son for all you do.
I don’t always feel like I’m doing what to need to do and i do sense so much guidance and direction all the time, and recognize how much i hear and listen and then also see when I’m stubborn and do things on my own, or really make the conscious choice to ignore the guidance that I get all the time!
Yes be glorified by staying there in truth, it’s not always easy, nor is it supposed to be.
I get it! I realized how I have this constant hum of Spirit. And It’s really the Praise of Jesus Christ that I required to move to Tampa. I really never knew this or understood it completely.
This is why you have been so Glorified, speak more about what you have now learned.
I realized how I asked for God’s Perspective on all the Tasks before me and I also know I asked for the Name of Jesus Christ to come through in all the Guidance I received. But I never realized how strong and specific these requests really were! I certainly didn’t realize that they carried and continued throughout my life.
Yes this is glorified because you are stepping into the Power and Truth of God. Making such specific requests brings you into the timelessness of God. Like David in the Bible KNEW he could beat Goliath. This was the Wisdom and Knowing HE REQUESTED. God chose him above all others because of His Choices. His request for Wisdom and the Grace of God steps beyond time and carries throughout his life. Like you requested God’s Perspective and Name of Jesus Christ in your Praise before coming to Tampa, but This was a Timeless Request. Requests of God in God become timeless and carry throughout your life, just like David Had the wisdom in youth, that he only asked for much later in life.
I can understand this. And I guess I sorta see and knew this already. Like this morning I knew to snap a picture of my Prayerline Request before I finished it. And then DID NOT! So in the next second when the screen reset and I lost all I had written I felt like such an idiot, not listening to the guidance that hums in my heart all the time. And It’s always there, and always humming Praises in the Name of Jesus Christ . . . EXACTLY as I asked for: to always be strong and clear in the Spirit.
DAY 5: John 15:1-8 (the vine and the branches).I really love this Bible Verse. It’s one I need to remember because I am always saying this. Not so much about the pruning, but more so about the Fruit of the Spirit that are always present with Jesus Christ and doing the work of Jesus. And I guess I need to be real about the Pruning too. Yesterday Anna called again while I was deep in my legal mess. Pulling to -defer research and trying to get strong and focused. She wanted to read my he court motion. I told her reading wouldn’t register and asked her to send me screen shots. Wow, what a mess. I explained that she was saying the same words over and over again and really wasting the time of the judge. She wouldn’t listen and kept wanting to read it to me.
Of course, no I realize she has never listened to me. Each time I pray with her she’s in the same place, the same arrogant ego in the way of real progress. She’s never done the Renounce and Command which I’ve gone over with her over and over again. Like the crap she wrote for the judge repeating gibberish over and over again that really only gets annoying. After over an hour on the phone with her I finally told her that I had to get back to my own work with a hearing on Monday. And hung-up. Yes I blocked her from my phone again. I did that before when I realized she wasn’t growing and learning, but only staying in herself. I get that from Larry too, where I need to evict him for not doing anything to improve his life, my space, or improve anything.
I guess it’s important to see that I need to prune too. Clip away the dead stuff that is not growing, but stuck in the same-old same-old. Of course, then I check my email to find this InTouch daily devotion that gives me more insights and deeper understanding into THE WAY of God and Christ in the Trinity . . . Feeling this Holy Spirit guiding me to transform from the inside out, where I too must learn to prune my time and efforts to be ready for whatever is next before me. And of course I’ve got to click the next link on the website so knowing Jesus is Trusting the inner conviction in God; https://www.intouch.org/listen/radio/what-it-means-to-believe-in-jesus-2 STEPPING in the deep personal relationship and love of believing in this Jesus Christ as person of the Trinity:
What it to have a confident conviction that He is as Bible says, He does what he says he’ll do, HE will do as His Promises, Believe in Jesus and risk future all for Jesus! Knowledge, Conviction, and Trust! It’s Facts, who enters personal relationship, and placing all my trust into this moment with you. As a living Child of God, when we enter a personal relationship with Jesus!
DAY 6: John 15:9-17 (I have said these things to you so that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be complete").
DAY 7: Psalm 118:21-29 (Give thanks to the Lord, reafor he is good, for his steadfast love endures for everại.
glorified.
I !
glorified.
I !
glorified.
I !
glorified.
I
No comments:
Post a Comment