Wow, week thirty. At our last meeting, I was so excited to see that it was 1000 days since I was asked to drop-out of the class.
DAY 1: Read John 14:16-31 (Jesus's promise to send the Holy Spirit).
DAY 2: Read Matthew 28:1-10, 16-20 (the Resurrection and Ascension narrative).
We are here to share more of The Word With you and you do need to get more serious here about every detail, since this experience you had where you even hid from your mom before. Yes, these deeper more powerful experiences are hidden adn buried deep inside of you. Yes, you always used the drug, sex and alcohol as an excuse to hide, and NOT remember. There is really a lot more deeper seated here with your family as you learn and share in a real family.
I know, yes this first verse is about ground zero. Jesus is bringing us to know the Holy Spirit which is really the active element in everything. All life is this ONE LOVE we are sharing, creating, and experiencing in Jesus Christ. As I know Saint Mary and Saint Joseph are here with the other Angels and Ancestors . . . with me and Jesus RIGHT NOW! Well everything starts with this Love and the faith and commitment to Jesus. So the Love of God and Jesus opens everything else up for all of us. But the key element here is LISTENING: "keeping His Word" Lectio Divina Words!
AI WOW: The religious meaning of "keeping His Word" carries immense weight in Scripture and theology, representing both God’s flawless fidelity to humanity and humanity's loving cooperation to God. Doing God's Will listening to every Word! Beyond duty and obedience there is cooperation to be mindful of love the love in sharing.
1. God Keeps His Word (Divine Faithfulness) In the Bible, God's word is not just speech;
it is an absolute reality that transforms the universe and never fails.- Flawless Execution: Scripture emphasizes that God is physically incapable of breaking a promise. Numbers 23:19 states, "God is not a man, that He should lie... Has He said, and will He not do?" Similarly, Joshua 23:14 records a powerful historical testimony: "Not one of all the good promises the Lord your God gave you has failed.
- "The Living Word: In Christian theology, God's ultimate "Word" is a person—Jesus Christ. 2 Corinthians 1:20 teaches that "all the promises of God find their Yes in Jesus Christ."
- Saint Augustine famously wrote, "God made Himself a debtor, not by receiving anything from us, but by promising us so much." He taught that we can demand God's promises not out of our own merit, but because God’s own honor binds Him to His word.
- Saint Teresa of Avila urged believers to rely on this absolute certainty during dark times, advising: "Let nothing disturb you... God alone suffices."
- The Proof of Love: In the New Testament, keeping God’s word is the primary metric of true faith. In John 14:23, Jesus states explicitly: "If anyone loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him."
- Internalizing the Truth: Proverbs 3:3 instructs believers to "write them on the tablet of your heart", meaning God's principles should dictate our automatic reactions to the world.
- Saint John of the Cross emphasized that keeping the Word requires silence and action: "The Father spoke one Word, which was His Son, and this Word He speaks always in eternal silence, and in silence must it be heard by the soul."
- Saint Anthony of Padua famously warned against hypocritical faith, teaching: "Let words cease and actions speak. We are full of words but empty of actions."
- Saint Teresa of Avila: We are to Be the Eyes, Hands, and Feet of Christ doing the Will of God.
- No Loopholes: Jesus explicitly condemned using complex oaths to get out of commitments. In Matthew 5:37, He commands: "Let what you say be simply ‘Yes’ or ‘No’; anything more than this comes from evil."
- Sacrificial Honesty: Psalm 15:4 praises the righteous person "who keeps their oath even when it hurts."
I know it's all about this power and the Holy Spirit coming down from Heaven where I remain fearless and step into this Word! And I could feel this power vibrating from my heart again more and more. Each time I step into Mass I'm filled with this energy and know my place to share and teach as God has commanded me.What was the deeper feeling and insight that you felt inside your body with the Angels commanding to “Come and SEE?” For again now this deeper power and clarity inside of you become more present and real for all to witness and feel.
I realize that I can not miss MASS ever again. And I must start stepping more strongly into the healing and passion that I have been filled with each time I visit. . .
Yes, this feeling and vibration is the source of all things because it is the Heart’s Love from Earth reaching to the Deeper Glorious Eternal Love of God. This is the fruit of the Earth, the Glory where your Divinity and Expression leads to the creation of all things. What happened yesterday?I went to help with the Men's Welcome Retreat this Weekend. I got there early and did whatever I could to help, clean, serve, or whatever. So then I was sitting with my coffee and my journal writing and waiting for whatever was next. Mike came and sat next to me and asked me about my bare feet. Course, I figured he had heard all the stories already, since he was in the Exodus Men's Fraternity plenty of times too. This was really ideal for me at this movement being clear adn focused Journal writing with Christ already. I told him I needed to record this and turned on my recorder so I could get the whole story again. Wow, that was so neat to get out the full story again and be so clear and strong about it all where he even kept me focused to avoid rambling down some rabbit hole as I always do. I know I need to share and preach more and it’s small steps in the right direction that have made my house, life and experience all that it is today.
“The rule for the right understanding of the prophets and apostles should be framed in accordance with the standard of Ecclesiastical and Catholic interpretation” St. Vincent of Lรฉrins. . . Yes Son we really love and appreciate how you will always try to catch and record every message we give you. You still stop to pickup feathers and readily share that Joy and Awe with everyone present and watching your love in action!DAY 3: Read Acts 2:1-24; 37-47 (Pentecost; the first converts). I guess I'm really loving this again as before with the ANGELS COMMANDING the ladies to “Come and See.” No again the Power and Feeling of shifting the Earth and Weather itself really feels like Kin to my Heart after growing up in the woods of New Jersey. I stop and consider that after helping with the Welcome Retreat they do a Pentecost celebration to discern the next team of Welcome leaders. Yes, Danny and Alex were there as the headers from last year and now Ryan is a leader with Patrick.
So the wonders of God and the power of the Holy Spirit are very present and clear to me. I got there early today for the Exodus 90 meeting. I made the Coffee and then had the spontaneous excitement of shaving what happened yesterday with the college strategic plans and then the connections to USF as well.
Wow, prophesy, visions and dreams really sums it up. Not only had I shared my 1980 dreams again but I flashed into visions of creating a team to enact them. Wow a team of people to support and create that I came to Florida for in the first place. I mean it was really weird to think or consider how I've come back to the some place again. Yes so I feel more blessed and pared by the lord than ever.So now again I posted the mass notes from this morning. And I had the time to meet with my Exodus Fraternity Brothers and realized how forgiveness and resolutions with my brothers is really almost meaningless as they always walked disorderly. Always seeking to please only themselves and never noticing the trauma and anguish they sent me. Yes, I know they never knew any better, but once again it’s not something for me to waste my time with.
DAY 4 Repetition. To be back with my dreams and intentions again just feels really remarkable. It was only the last week session where I was stunned to share, those dreams three consecutive times. And Interesting enough this reading goes on to speak about the values of working. Work came up today over and over again. Family Focus spoke about the responsibility it is for us to prepare our children for work and community engagement and success.
Then Charles Stanley spoke about our responsibility to God, both in service and tithing where we shared the fruits of our work. As powerful this synchronicity always if for me. I remembered I had a twenty dollar bill in my wallet, and decided I had received just over $200 from USF already so that 10% was immediately feasible. Fear of the Lord is the Beginning of Wisdom, means to step into a deeper relationship and understanding of the relationship and respect of God. The outward expression of the deep respect, love and worship for God. To release the Earth to be devoted to God



No comments:
Post a Comment