I started this morning with the Sermon: https://youtu.be/lF5OM-IU0Rw its just perfect to start. No PrayerLine on Sunday’s. So i did all my exercises. Chopped-up some fresh papaya for my salad adding Cayenne Pepper and Cinnamon too. No yogurt so I added my Almond Butter mix. Prepared an extra to put outside ;-) I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ.
Last night when i sat to eat, i turned on PBS and this Holocaust documentary came up. I realize this was the same companies that put in the fluoride and put in the GMO‘s and put in all the other crap that we’re suffering from now. Exact same companies. IBM and Beyer. Yes, gas, steal, technology and greed setting priorities of profits over people. Devide and conquer to create needy peasants everywhere or death!
L
Oh course then I did the Exodus90:
The Influence of the Father Day 14 | Exodus 6:13-27 Each day, it's important to take your bearings. Where are you today? “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”
When our Lord calls you, he doesn’t ask you to be someone you are not. God’s grace does not impose itself on you or destroy your individuality; rather, it elevates, transforms, and perfects you into the man that you were created to be.
So much rings true to my focus and passion!
Thomas Aquanis says that God and Humanity are not in competition therein cooperation as JESUS CHRIST is the hypostatic or personal Unity of two Natures Divine and human that come together. He's truly human and truly Divine, neither nature having to compromise itself to make way for the other! Thomas's sense of God as BEing it self as a beautiful and Illuminating Coincidence! https://youtu.be/lHmd81n6ZpM?t=2973




No comments:
Post a Comment